Friday, August 1, 2008

A blog called My Year in Lists, should have more lists. So here's my catchy pop songs that have made my summer a little brighter. Most are (semi)current songs, but not all. Enjoy.

Los Campesinos X2







Nick Lowe



Thrash Unreal version #1



Thrash Unreal Version #2




Black Kids




Noah and the Whale




The Teenagers




Throw Me The Statue




2 songs that I can thank the radio for playing about every 5 minutes and wearing me down until I decided that they were awesome...







This isn't exactly a song....



and Troy already posted this, but this puts a smile on my face every time I watch this...



Well that's my summer in songs and one last shout out to anything that comes out of Kanye West's mouth. Pretty much anytime he speaks in a public forum is awesome. He's exactly everything I want out of a rapper or any celebrity for that matter. As Kanye says 'Call him any name you want.... arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist, metro, fag whatever you can think of.... BUT NEVER SAY HE DIDN'T GIVE HIS ALL!'

1 comment:

troy myers said...

los campesinos rule.
does ben lee only do covers now?
the teenagers are the new holiday.
noah and the whale are the new wes anderson.
i still don't feel miley cyrus.
america will always be great as long as there is lil' wayne.
pineapple express: smoke it up.
andy samberg is my favorite current songwriter. mahmoud.
kanye is everything.