Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting started and list #1.

I figured I would try this blog thing. I need another responsibility in my life to ignore.

However, the title says it all. This will probably be a bunch of random lists not interesting to many, maybe anyone but me. I might have some random thoughts. Maybe I'll talk about why the world needs Kanye West. Maybe not. It will mostly revolve around music and film.

To start the festivities....

DVD picks for July 1st.

Baby It's You
My Blueberry Nights
Girl on the Bridge

DVD releases for July 1st I'm looking forward to see:

Pied Piper- Jacques Demy. Donovan. I'm sold.
Mad Men season 1- I'm curious.
Sunflower- Liked Zhang's previous films Shower and Quitting. Plus I like Joan Chen.

I'm also curious about the 3 hour Neil Diamond concert from the 70's that seems both unnecessary and excessive. But long before crap like America and Headed For the Future.

3 comments:

troy myers said...

the firework scene in...oh wait that is lovers on the bridge. oh well leos carax, as knock-off godard as he may be, is still hype as all get out. cheers on the blog.

Shane M. White said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging!

I will daily check out your blog, and look forward to anything and everything you have to say on anything and everything pop culture related. Since I haven't had the pleasure of hanging out with you since the Castleton Arts days, I look forward to getting your bits of wisdom and knowledge via the 'net. glad to see you gave into peer pressure!

Shane.

Ryan Micheel said...

doesn't every one eventually give in to peer pressure.